Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Time of my Life

I know I have been absent from my blog since a long time, but then I think I have a good enough reason for it. Campus placements were going on in our college and I have been seleceted in a couple of companies, Accenture and IOCL. What I felt when I got my first job is worth a separate post. Though it has been a long time since then, I never got time to write.

I had always wanted to do an MBA right after college. But somehow, that plan seems to be fading now. I would now like to enjoy my job for a couple of years, and then do my MBA from a good institute. Its strange how life takes us in with all its twists and turns.

I smile as I hear these lines from "Time of your life" by Greenday,

Its something unpredictable
But in the end, its right
I hope you had the time of your life.

I nod and say "I did".

8 comments:

AG said...

the song has really stuck a cord with u :D

all ill say is lucky u

IncorrigibleV said...

hey congratulations...
lovely song :)

Debasish Patra said...

ahhhhaaan.....i see,

Wow yaa Saint !
so, abhi Mr.Corporate Saint..

congrats!!!

busy-writer said...

aww, cheers to happy times! congratulations. :)

WritingsForLife said...

yay! I think that is all that matters at the end of the day :-)

tweety said...

congrats :) I have also planned to mba after 2 yrs of job experience :)Now u have to chose between ur two jobs... Do that soon dude...

Sach1 said...

Coool!!!!
But am sure you'll be as confused as hell or in fact as confused as I am right now :)
It's all for sure so unpredictable!
http://sachi-stayingalive.blogspot.com/2008/03/cloud-no9.html
(something I wrote way back)
Btw...both the companies are gud in thr own field!

Anonymous said...

dontcha worry...u will hav the timeof your life anyways :)