Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The 30 Questions

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Requiem for a Dream... We had a film fiesta at our institute and it was the only film I saw there( at out institute theater)... I had seen it before but the ruthlessness and nakedness with which it deals with addiction made me watch it once again. I love it.

2. What book are you reading?
The Inimitable Jeeves by PG Wodehouse. I am so much loving the gentle humor and old wordly charm of the book.

3. Favorite board game?
I hate board games actually... Maybe chess


4. Favorite magazine?
I dont have a favourite. Generally read them without preference. Outlook, India Today, The Week, I love every magazine. Somedays back I was hooked to Readers Digest. Borrowed old copies from library and read them in class. But am over them now.

5. Favorite smells?
Oh I have this deo with me that has kind of a orange-y smell that i so love. Everytime I smell that, I wish I was drowned in an ocean filled with that smell.

6. Favorite sounds?
Must say the light strumming of guitar strings is my favourite. And yeah the chirping of birds during a wonderful winter morning comes close.


7. Worst feeling in the world?
Whenever I am engulfed by that inferiority complex, I feel I am gonna fall and break to pieces, only that the fall doesnt end quite soon. That I think is the worst feeling.


8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Will the prof give me attendance if I go now? Thats what I think. And if the answer is in negative, I just go back to my wonderful sleep.

9. Favorite fast food place?
Oh how I miss that wonderful little place by the school tuiton where all we friends used to gather and have double rounds of rolls n soups.

10. Future child’s name?
Havent really thought about that. Will have to consult with my future wife...Hey anyone listening???

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
Spend a lot. I am really a believer of "Have it, Flaunt it" philosophy...Dont have much belief in saving and all...

12. Do you drive fast?
Yeah, sometimes when I am in the mood. Though I am half baked in driving a car.


13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
What the ???


14. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool. Love the harsh winds, the noise, the lightning.

15. What was your first car?
Nah, Havent got myself a car. But have decided which one it ll be.

16. Favorite drink?
Maybe choclate vanilla shake. I would love to say any alcohol...that would be cool but really I hate them.

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Sleep...Thats what I do with most of my time anyhow.


18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I hate brocoli...forget the stems...


19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Nah! I love the natural...black it is.

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Puri( I was born here. A nice coastal city that is reluctant to advancement),Berhampur (Lived for most of life here),Bhubaneswar (Love the crowds and girls ;) ),Rourkela (Presently studying here.Extreme heat, extreme rains, everything extreme here)

21. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket, Soccer, Tennis ( strictly in that order)

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I love her candid writings written with all innocence and wit. Its like eating a salty snack with something damn sweet...and it tastes real good, mind you.

23. What’s under your bed?
A bucket which cries at being not used regualrly, my travel bag, sometimes old newspapers. As messy as I am, you would find a hell lot of things under my bed.


24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
What! Isnt this life enough?

25. Morning person, or night owl?
Now that is one question I can answer with as much conviction as I can answer what is one plus one. I can stay awake upto four easily watching a movie, chatting with friends or just like that but ask me to wake up at six even though I slept last afternoon, it would be as difficult for me as climbing Mt Everest. I guess I was supposed to live at the other side of the world.

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up. That brings the fun.

27. Favorite place to relax?
Ohh many. but my fave would be my own room where I could just put on some light music on my lappy, kill all the lights and pretend to be dead. Thats my idea of relaxing. Most of the times do that after an exhausting lab session.

28. Favorite pie?
It sounds weird but I have never had a real pie. So favorite- pending.

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Of course choclate. Nothing comes close to that.

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Difficult. Maybe Veens( Hey Veens dont dissapoint me.)


Okay. I tag Veens, Neha, Aditi "Jiggs" and Dave.

19 comments:

AG said...

heyaa

thats was longggg tag
wil take it up some time soon :D:D

n i agree chocolate ice cream nothin indeed coems near it :D

nicely answered
u got some patience :D

cheers

AG said...

btw any luck with the accomadation

cheers

Anonymous said...

right u tagged me :P

u gotta temme that u did u idiot :P

hehhe!

waise! i like yurs it was funnnnnnnnn

and sweet ;))

btw didya get ne accommodations ?

Junius said...

nice confessions :D :D

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Sleep...Thats what I do with most of my time anyhow.

mee too!!:P
hi5!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah i liked ur answers man....honest!!!... yeah me to stay up late watchiing movies..back to back...!!

Anonymous said...

aur bengalore kaisa lag raha hai dude

Debasish Patra said...

hey..
lazy bones... try to wake up early someday... mornins are not dat bad.
30 questions is a bit long.. but i'll do the tag... may take some time.. but i will.

skeptic saint said...

@ aditi

yeah long tag indeed...took some time indeed...n yes choc is the king of flavors...hehe...

@ veens

ohhh...i forgot that...do it neways...its fun...

@ gunj

yeah sometimes i think i have excessive sleep disorder...nice to know that i share it with you...


@ endevourme

yups :)

@
@

skeptic saint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skeptic saint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skeptic saint said...

@ samby

yes nothing comapres to that...waiting for u to complete ur tag...

@ dave

wake up early??? wat? sorry...i didnt hear that...could u repeat that again...

n yups waiting for ur tag post...

skeptic saint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skeptic saint said...

@ everyone

hey guys thanx for asking abt the accomodation n all bt the thing is that i m nt going to blore anymore...

i have joined training at the iaf(yeah indian air force)and it will be probably in kanpur...and they are providing accomodation...

so thnx again for asking...

Rabia said...

the question about not being able to get up at 6...I can totally relate. woooh.

Preeti said...

heylooo! Nice tag!

And IAF! WOW! How i wish i could...

Would be awesome to hear ur "Days at the IAF" taleS!

busy-writer said...

nicely done! :D ;)

and thanks bout what all you said bout me. :) made me all blush..hehe! :P

IncorrigibleV said...

everyone on earth has done this tag and i guess im the only one left :(
a nice read anyways and same pinch on ans 29 :)

kyamaloom said...

Naaicely done!!