Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bangalored and Houseless

End sems will be starting on 28th. Still a lot more days left to xerox notes and start mugging. But I really wished the profs would let us rest in peace until that. But they have other plans I guess. Thank God the week is over now. With all the class tests, lab tests, viva and practicals, it was a hell of a week.Went to a nice restaurant “Rice n Spice” last night with two of my frinds. The food was good and I ended up having more than I needed. I was exhausted to the core and no wonder I slept upto 2:30 today and ended up missing lunch. Really hungry now...

I will be going on an internship to HMT( yeah the one whose watches your dad used to wear), Bangalore at Bellary Street. As I have no relatives at Bangalore, so it will be an experience for me staying on my own. But as you see, I will there only for a period of two months and so it will be difficult to get accomodation from what I have heard from my friends. So guys, if you know anyone who would like to sublet a room or want to add to another mess to their already existing one, please do tell me. I really really need that. Anything, even a PG option would be welcome for me. So do help me guyz....

10 comments:

Debasish Patra said...

as far as i kno ,banglore or bengaluru ... :) is quite hospitable. So, i guess u wont b havin a lot of probs dere.

Jus enjoy ur internship n everything else will fall in place.
Even if u may not b the "temple- types"... make sure u visit d Iskcon temple dere... relly soothing.

Anonymous said...

yes that xcity is hospitale..n u wnt have problems to fit in...hmm but to get just 2 months of accomadation....koi nahi u can figure it out..may have to pay a bit more..:).... pity i am going later this year...haha..other wise we could be roomies :P...
cheerz..n all the best

Anonymous said...

well there r sme blooger people frm BLore. I will ask em to help u out.

Iriz said...

I've never been in Blore so i can't really offer any nice place but i'm hoping you'll find one soon.

Being a student and taking it seriously is tough but surely by the end everything will be paid off. ;0)

Sahefa said...

Sry cant help any:( But m sure someone will.
Sorry:'(

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

blore is ruthless!!
gud luck to u!!

Jigyasa said...

Hey Skeptic Saint....

Bangaluru is a nice place....which is simply getting overcrowded by each day but nevermind people are very hospitable (except few) and you will find no probs....

And I like the name of ur blog,....cud relate to it.

Good Luck. Keep Smiling!!

busy-writer said...

ooOoo..you're comin to blore eh?! i live in blore..been here for like 17 years, which is all my life! lovely place..u'll lurve it here.. doncha worry, once you get here.. make sum few friends..all the livin-where-issues will be sorted out! lotta PG places here..

i really dunno nyone specifically though, or i would have been glad to help!
:)

skeptic saint said...

@ everyone

hey guys...thnx for your support...and yeah i got a place to stay and all...hope my stay will be wondeful...

thnx again guys...

IncorrigibleV said...

hey all the best for ur end sems.... imagine mine start from the 5th may and i havent started studyin as of yet!
can't help with the blore issue though